FBA Masterclass Review

Welcome to my FBA Masterclass review. Can you truly learn to start and grow an on the web business with Tom Wang's Amazon training course, or is this merely another scam that you need to avoid?

Here's things you need to know. This can be a high ticket program, which means that you MAY come across BIASED and one-sided reviews, praising it like oahu is the ultimate solution for you personally, without providing any REAL VALUE that you need to use in the buy or not decision.

This is exactly why I'd like to point out that I'm not connected with Tom Wang and his Amazon training, so I won't be offering a thousand bonuses for joining through my links since there aren't any.

What's your backstory and what led you to Amazon?

I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur. Some people just have that drive inside of them. 

From the the initial business I started was in like Grade 2 in China. Dad used traveling a whole lot and head to the States, and each time he went back he would bring me stuff. 

Some of the things he brought back a whole lot were school utensils like pens, pencils and even notebooks. All the kids in school thought it was so cool since they hadn't seen something such as this before. 

Something just clicked in me. Nobody ever taught me I would sell to my classmates, but I knew I really could actually sell to my classmates since they wanted it. So, I sold pens to my classmates. From the I thought they were so fancy, however when I came here it was exactly like the Bic brand. Ever since that time I've always wanted to begin a business, but at such a early age, even early twenties, you've the squirrel syndrome. It's like here is the shiny object syndrome, that is hot, that's hot and you never really actually get committed to anything. 

Just like a lot of young entrepreneurs, I had commitment issues of going deep into one thing. Before working at Amazon in 2017, I was working at Yellow Pages.

This can be a job I acquired after graduating from college. I was an account manager so it was cold calling people all day long selling them ads. 

Used to do pretty much with the task but I knew I wasn't planning to work there forever. I heard bout Amazon because I was selling these hoverboards online as a part hustle, but I wasn't selling, it was tough. 

I had a pal approach me and tell me they knew somebody who sells on Amazon, so we got connected and he showed me how Amazon works. It made perfect sense. Amazon does everything for you.

What is FBA Mastreclass?

It's an exercise with over 10 modules, entirely centered on laying out your foundation being an Amazon seller, including how to set up most of the relevant tools and resources that'll make your daily life easier with FBA.

You will explore the vast world of PPC (Pay Per Click), which will probably be the key source of traffic (web users) to your product listings.

You will learn to look credible and trustworthy in the eyes of one's potential customers, how to offer products with a higher likelihood of conversions, what sort of products to avoid selling in general, and more.

As a result of highly competitive nature of FBA, to stand out of the rest of one's competitors, you should create your personal brand and trademark. 

This will increase your general product value, especially when you can a place where people start to identify your brand across a variety of different products. 

Tom Wang's Amazon FBA Masterclass training will go through all of this, and more to make sure that his students have all the knowledge that they need to achieve a breakthrough.

Is There a Better Alternative?

If you're fully aware of all of the pros and cons of Amazon FBA, and you're absolutely sure that is what you need to complete, then Tom Wang's FBA Masterclass might be a great option for you.

However, if you're a beginner without any experience in creating an on the web business, you will find better alternatives to choose from.

One of them is affiliate marketing. It doesn't involve any product creation, shipping, or handling. You do not have to deal with customer service, refunds, or customer complaints. That you do not have to pay any money on paid ads if you don't want to go now.

Comments